Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Es normal, es el único reproductor económico en comparación con los demás, ofrece grandes prestaciones para lo que queremos a un precio más que aceptable.

Así que todo el mundo que maneje un mínimo de conocimientos en este mundillo o conozca gente que si, vendrán aquí evidentemente.

Esperamos que hoy envie el resto y alguien ponga el resto de trackings pedi 2 y no están en la lista, que mala suerte. jeje

un saludo y gracias amigo poner la información de trackings cuando alguien o tocinillo la tenga.

Hola
Lo acabo de recibir de DHL , tal y como prometieron. Ya podemos decir que envían a CANARIAS. (y)

Esta noche lo probaré a ver que tal.
Gracias.

entonces se puede pedir para que envien a las palmas?

te vino sin cargo de dhl? aqui dhl en canarias hasta 150e no cobra nada

[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 35634, member: 2"]
I see 5 times the same postcode, so the only that bought 5 units is [USER = 2140] @hensch [/ USER]. Finally in time (sent yesterday).

See attached.
[/ QUOTE]

Tocinillo, thank you for sharing the tracking number. Unfortunately the tracking number for my order (6180847212) isn't working yet. Could you please confirm with the seller if I need to check back after a few days or if there is any action needed from my end to resolve this issue. Thank you for your help!

Me puse en contacto con DHL:
"Su remitente creó el recibo el 02/02 pero aún no nos lo ha entregado
el envío.
Todavía tiene su paquete en su poder en Hong Kong "
paciencia

I contacted DHL:
"Your sender created the slip on 02/02 but he still hasn't delivered it to us sending.
He still has your package in his possession in Hong Kong "
Patience

entonces se puede pedir para que envien a las palmas?

te vino sin cargo de dhl? aqui dhl en canarias hasta 150e no cobra nada
Hola
Te constesté por privado y lo pongo aquí para ayudar en lo posible.

En pais debes poner: Canary Islands, the
El resto de la dirección como de costumbre: calle, código postal, localidad, provincia, etc etc.

Saludos.

It's interesting that only one man on this Earth have this M9702 media player for sale. This way he can keep up his prices and it's no doubt that is a great and good player but i think its a little bit expensive!

It's interesting that only one man on this Earth have this M9702 media player for sale. This way he can keep up his prices and it's no doubt that is a great and good player but i think its a little bit expensive!

It not expensive if you think what you can do with it. Actually is the only way to read dolby vision backup maintaining Dolby Atmos and high quality audio formats.

Yes i know what it can do and that its the only device at the moment capable of Dolby Vision from any source but for a guy from eastern Europe that has a salary of around 350 euros that he spends on living is kinda expensive. Heck, i dont even have yet a DV capable TV but i hope i will manage to buy one soon!

And then there is DHL that in my country even if the seller declares the package value 19USD i need to pay about 30 USD in our currency to DHL, a fee that you need to pay if the package value is above 5 euros and if the package comes out of the European community, hilarious!!!

Thats why i would have been preferred EMS over DHL, with EMS the package arrives at our postal office and if the declared value is under 50 you dont need to pay anything!

Yes i know what it can do and that its the only device at the moment capable of Dolby Vision from any source but for a guy from eastern Europe that has a salary of around 350 euros that he spends on living is kinda expensive. Heck, i dont even have yet a DV capable TV but i hope i will manage to buy one soon!

And then there is DHL that in my country even if the seller declares the package value 19USD i need to pay about 30 USD in our currency to DHL, a fee that you need to pay if the package value is above 5 euros and if the package comes out of the European community, hilarious!!!

Thats why i would have been preferred EMS over DHL, with EMS the package arrives at our postal office and if the declared value is under 50 you dont need to pay anything!
Hi, this isn’t the only device that is capable of this, original Oppo’s, Cambridge Audio and Pioneers with Jail broken software can do this also and they are way more expensive than this device.
Also Rond isn’t the only guy who sells these, there are other sellers of this device in the world, you can buy them on Ali for instance.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás