Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Español

De momento todos los que están en la lista están en área remota y ninguno lo había comprobado.

Para la próxima conjunta editaré el post principal y tendréis que mandarme también captura de DHL para comprobar que no estáis en área remota, visto lo visto. Y si no se manda, no se apunta.

De momento de la lista tengo los siguientes con la dirección ya cambiada:
  1. @Vangeliss --> Recibida.
  2. @guala1985 --> Recibida.
  3. @Odie --> --> Recibida.
  4. @kalamazoo --> --> Recibida.
Faltan por recibir:
  1. @TORRON (2 unidades).
  2. @jmgl77777
  3. @Yorgo10
@guala1985 si quieres el reproductor cancela la devolución en Paypal, si no, el vendedor te devolverá el dinero pero no te enviará el reproductor.

English

At the moment all those on the list are in a remote area and none had checked the adress before...

For the next group I will edit the main post and you will also have to send to me a DHL capture to verify that you aren't in a remote area. If you don't add the capture, I will not add you to the list.

At the moment this people have address already changed:
  1. @Vangeliss -> Received.
  2. @guala1985 -> Received.
  3. @Odie -> -> Received.
  4. @kalamazoo -> -> Received.
Waiting for new address:
  1. @TORRON (2 units).
  2. @jmgl77777
  3. @Yorgo10
@guala1985 if you want the M9702, cancel the refund in paypal, otherwise the seller refund you the money but he doesn't send the player.
Jajaja, yo si lo hice, pero demasiado rápido, tanto que no pulse el botón ‘+’ y por eso no leí lo de REMOTE AREA.
Lo siento, aunque el castigo de todos los usuarios diciendo “ya me ha llegado el sms, ya me ha llegado el SMS...” creo que es muy cruel ??.
En fin, me toca esperar un poco más por torpe.
Salud!

Also received the SMS from DHL with expected delivery on the 25th of February, looking forward to it! Thank you for the effort you put into this Tocinillo!

Today I could test the Chinoppo enough. I am inspired. Picture, audio are incredible.
Again to many thanks to in Tocinillo.

Yo también he recibido el sms de DHL para el martes 25 !!
Muchas gracias Tocinillo y equipo por vuestra labor...

Hi, did you get a list of tracking numbers for the remaining group 10 purchase?
I think it is obvious as i said over a week ago that the seller ran out of stock, it would be better going forward if he is open and transparent that is all anybody wants, but i don't think it is in the culture.
Regards.

Hi, did you get a list of tracking numbers for the remaining group 10 purchase?
I think it is obvious as i said over a week ago that the seller ran out of stock, it would be better going forward if he is open and transparent that is all anybody wants, but i don't think it is in the culture.
Regards.

It has also been said that the seller sends them in batches, to avoid mass shipments and raise suspicions in customs. And yes, they have a "different" business culture.

Última edición:
Último aviso a los usuarios:
  1. @TORRON (2 unidades).
  2. @jmgl77777
  3. @Yorgo10
Si no me mandáis una dirección correcta, mañana se mandará el listado al vendedor de la gente que sí me ha enviado la dirección corregida, así que es probable que a vosotros 3 os los mande ya junto a la conjunta 11 (si es que para entonces me habéis mandado ya una dirección nueva).

Last chance to the users:
  1. @TORRON (2 units).
  2. @jmgl77777
  3. @Yorgo10
If you do not send me a correct address, tomorrow the list will be sent to the seller with the people who have sent me the corrected address, so it is likely that your 3 players the seller will send together with 11th group (if by then you have already sent me a new address).

It has also been said that the seller sends them in batches, to avoid mass shipments and raise suspicions in customs. And yes, they have a "different" business culture.
I totally understand that but it is now 11 days since he sent the first 64 units and I still don’t know if all the remaining 40 units have been shipped, he said they would be sent 2 days later then he disappeared of the face of the earth..., he ran out of stock, simple.

I totally understand that but it is now 11 days since he sent the first 64 units and I still don’t know if all the remaining 40 units have been shipped, he said they would be sent 2 days later then he disappeared of the face of the earth..., he ran out of stock, simple.

For the next one, I advise you to process the purchase yourself and thus be able to claim or demand from the buyer everything you need.

For the next one, I advise you to process the purchase yourself and thus be able to claim or demand from the buyer everything you need.
Stop being an idiot.

I ordered from this forum as they said it normally takes 7 days, it isn’t this forums fault that the guy is slippery, but they do need to change the disclaimer to 30 days,
WTF has it got to do with you anyway if I moan about not recieving ANY information about my purchase, 20 days after it was paid for, am I not within my rights?

p.s. I’ve dealt with Rong a few times before over the last 6 years or so, he can be worse to deal with as an individual.

Stop being an idiot.

I ordered from this forum as they said it normally takes 7 days, it isn’t this forums fault that the guy is slippery, but they do need to change the disclaimer to 30 days,
WTF has it got to do with you anyway if I moan about not recieving ANY information about my purchase, 20 days after it was paid for, am I not within my rights?

p.s. I’ve dealt with Rong a few times before over the last 6 years or so, he can be worse to deal with as an individual.

Do you also dare to insult? What a lack of respect. Anyway, instead of thanking tocinillo, you doubt his work and demand explanations from someone who does something without profit. Just wait like everyone else and repeat, next time, buy somewhere else. Here we have almost 1,000 teams relying on tocinillo and no problem. I am the second team I buy and very happy. I will not consent to another disrespect, I hope you get attention.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás