Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Could be a problem with customs. You will need to check with DHL what is happening. If you need to pay something, later you can discuss with 'rong', the chinese vendor, and probably he refunds the expense to you
Is this the official way? How have people approached these charges before?

All players sent except:

@jmgl77777 - - > I'm still waiting the PM with correct adress
@Yorgo10 - - > I'm still waiting the PM with correct adress

And this is new, brazilian guys need send me the VAT number (I think if you are not a company, maybe it's the "Cadastro de Pessoas Físicas"):

@theleo
@Delias

Kind regards.

Hola amigo. Gracias por comunicarte
Te envié MP con los datos solicitados
Saludos

Hi Tocinillo, just a short question if you could ask for my shipping. Looks like everybody received his player now. Didn´t get a sms the last days and no player so far. My place on List 10 was 103 i think...
Kind regards and a big thanks for your help and all the work you do!
Andi

Agrégame al grupo 11, quiero comprar uno más para mi hermano

Please add me to group 11, I want to buy one more for my brother

Hi Tocinillo, just a short question if you could ask for my shipping. Looks like everybody received his player now. Didn´t get a sms the last days and no player so far. My place on List 10 was 103 i think...
Kind regards and a big thanks for your help and all the work you do!
Andi

I think SMS doesn't means that you've the player or not. Wait a few days, all players are sent.

All players sent except:

@jmgl77777 - - > I'm still waiting the PM with correct adress
@Yorgo10 - - > I'm still waiting the PM with correct adress

And this is new, brazilian guys need send me the VAT number (I think if you are not a company, maybe it's the "Cadastro de Pessoas Físicas"):

@theleo
@Delias

Kind regards.

Eso es correcto Es la nueva ley de Brasil. Todos los pedidos internacionales deben contar el número CPF (Registro de contribuyente individual). Te enviaré el mío por MP.

Otro más recibido, gracias Tocinillo. Ahora hacer pruebas y a ver si me convence más que el htpc con perfect vídeo.

Reproductor recogido, provado y totalmente satisfecho con el rendimiento, un saludo y gracias.

[QUOTE = "DaMacFunkin, message: 36871, membre: 3271"]
Pas d'aide des organisateurs?
[/CITATION]
That's why we made 2 payments, the 19 $ one to be shown to DHL in case they ask for it, it is the value declared by Rong

Buenos días alguien recibió mensajes de texto de dhl para los últimos en el grupo 10, todavía no.
Porque llamé a DHL y me dijeron que quería un seguimiento para que me puedan ayudar mejor.

Última edición por un moderador:
No help of the organisers?
Google Translation:
According to the rules set out on the first page, neither the seller nor the organizer is responsible for the possible charges charged by the customs of the respective countries, these expenses are borne by the buyer. You have had bad luck, only 1% goes through customs.
Anyway, that's why you pay in two amounts and one of them for $ 19, is the one that you have to send to customs as proof.

Español:
De acuerdo con las reglas establecidas en la primera página, ni el vendedor ni el organizador son responsables de los posibles cargos cobrados por las aduanas de los respectivos países, estos gastos corren a cargo del comprador. Has tenido mala suerte, solo el 1% pasa por la aduana.
De todos modos, es por eso que se paga en dos cantidades y una de ellas por $ 19, es la que debe enviar a la aduana como prueba.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás