Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Because of the Corona Virus, there may be significant delays in delivery. Does anyone have information here? Is there a number under which you can query the delivery or a delivery date?

Last news from Saturday was that players from group 11 haven’t been sent yet.

Tocinillo will update when the players are sent, but given the current situation we all must have extra patience, nevertheless it would be great to have the player in order to play some movies in this lockdown.

Última edición:
The delays due to the Covid-19 (coronavirus) are BEFORE the parcels are taken over by DHL in China, once taken over with a tracking number they follow the regular air shipping time, but more delay can be added later in your own country depending on your safety status.

At least in Spain, I've read that the goverment is not going to stop or delay package imports / exports. So I think that are good news, for our purpose, but specially for all the needed material for hospitals and people.

Muy buenas.

Por favor apuntarme a la compra. Ahora mando PM

gracias

The delays due to the Covid-19 (coronavirus) are BEFORE the parcels are taken over by DHL in China, once taken over with a tracking number they follow the regular air shipping time, but more delay can be added later in your own country depending on your safety status.

Yes, hope the seller send them as soon as possible...

buenas tardes comunidad, tocinillo estoy interesado en la compra conjunta del M9702 V3, ahora te mando un privado con mis datos.

Good evening Tocinillo, I'm interested in M9702 V3.
I'm sending you an PM.
Thank you very much for the work.

Buenas Tocinillo, te mando un privado para la compra conjunta del Chinoppo, un saludo y gracias

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás