Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Para los interesados, hay un tema sobre el transformador linear , por si acaso:

Para los interesados, hay un tema sobre el transformador linear , por si acaso:

Ya lo pusistes en el post de arriba

Wow the people of DHL Germany are soo incompetent! First They tell me via phone and mail That I do not get any information Because of privacy protection

Then They say via phone and mail That the 10 digit numberhere will become active as soon as the package clears customs. And now I got another mail With the real tracking number: D Weird.

I will probably get my player on Tuesday :)

Wow the people of DHL Germany are soo incompetent! First They tell me via phone and mail That I do not get any information Because of privacy protection

Then They say via phone and mail That the 10 digit number eleven active here Will Become the package clears customs. And now I got another mail With the real tracking number: D Weird.

I will probably get my player on Tuesday :)

I don't even going to try to check the number.
I wish there were tracking numbers like aliexpress that from the very moment they sent youll have info
But anyway ill be home waiting we can't go out lol

Lo diré una última vez por no contaminar este foro dedicado a la compra del m9702: hay otro hilo dedicado a la alimentación linear para el m9702 que mejora el sonido por si interesa a alguno.

Lo diré una última vez por no contaminar este foro dedicado a la compra del m9702: hay otro hilo dedicado a la alimentación linear para el m9702 que mejora el sonido por si interesa a alguno.

Gracias por decirlo una vez mas :geek:

Yo estoy en el grupo 12 y lo acabo de recibir. La imagen y el sonido son buenísimos....

Y os lo habéis creído ????????

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás