Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Proceso de pago abierto hasta el día 05/08/2020, instrucciones en el post principal.

Payment process open until 05/08/2020, instructions in the main post.

[QUOTE = "DanieleteC9, post: 53069, member: 3291"]
Make payments and send everything that puts you in the first post, the man already has too much to be one by one re-explaining what has already been explained, regards
[/ QUOTE]
Well i suppose that you have already received your player? But after well over a month myself and other uk buyers haven't, we haven't been given tracking numbers so i think what i am asking is valid, and pretty sure that Tocinillo is perfectly capable of answering the question himself without the need of you answering for him

I have made the final payment and I have sent a PM with screenshot of the transaction.
Thanks for your support Tocinillo!

Pago final realizado y enviado por PM.
Al final no hay problema si el mail de los foros es distinto al de Paypal y al enviado a Tocinillo, no? El que cuenta es el que se envia al principio y ya supongo.
Muchas gracias a todos y en especial a Tocinillo por todo su tiempo dedicado en esto.
Buen dia!

Buenos días Tocinillo 2º pago realizado y enviadas capturas de los dos pagos por MP, saludos y gracias.

Segundo pago realizado y MP enviado. Saludos!

Última edición por un moderador:
I have made the final payment and send a PM with screenshots of the two transactions.
Thanks you very much.

Second payment is done. Screenshots are sent via PM.
Thanks for your support!
:)

[QUOTE = "DanieleteC9, post: 53069, member: 3291"]
Make payments and send everything that puts you in the first post, the man already has too much to be one by one re-explaining what has already been explained, regards
[/ QUOTE]
Well i suppose that you have already received your player? But after well over a month myself and other uk buyers haven't, we haven't been given tracking numbers so i think what i am asking is valid, and pretty sure that Tocinillo is perfectly capable of answering the question himself without the need of you answering for him
Buenos días, lo hemos recibido yo y otros 1177 compradores y siempre o casi siempre es el mismo cuento de la lechera, ponte a leer a lo largo de este post y verás que siempre hay personas que tardan más en recibir que otras , al final te llegará , en muchos casos no envían número de seguimiento y ten en cuenta que esto lo
Hace sin animo de lucro , sin obligación de responder a repreguntas que se hacen a lo largo de este post una y otra vez, ten paciencia , un saludo

Second payment via PayPal is done. I sent the screenshots as PM.
Thank you for your support.

Te he adjuntado los dos pagos, el que hice el 7/06 de los 19,50 + el segundo pago echo esta mañana. Si hay algo que no esta correcto te agradeceria comentaras por privado.

Saludos.

Buenas Tocinillo. Segundo pago realizado. Te mando MP con recibo de ambos pagos. Gracias por tu paciencia y dedicacion

To those in group 15 who are still waiting for their units:
After I got the tracking no. from Tocinillo I could see the status "Shipment information received" which did not change at all.
But yesterday morning my player was deliverd (saturday just before 8 a.m.) by DHL Express in Germany. No customs/duties.
The status ist still "Shipment information received".
So I wouldn´t worry too much by now.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás