Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
@Tocinillo is there a chance that the seller sends the units earlier for group 16? or we must wait till 05 august until the payment process is done for this group? i did the full payment monday.

Buenas tardes.

Segundo pago realizado y MP enviado.

Muchísimas gracias por todo Tocinillo.

I have made the final payment and send a PM with screenshots of the two transactions.
Thanks you.

hello together,
I would like to order an M9702 V3, however the saw that the window for the group 16 seems to be closed on the 1. August.

I saw that it is also possible to buy the the M9702 V3 plus, if it is possible what are the cost for this player

Is it still possible to join this group?

Thanks a lot for your reply and support.

Hey, I have made the payments and sent the requested infos via MP.
Thank you for everything and long live AVP.

hello together,
I would like to order an M9702 V3, however the saw that the window for the group 16 seems to be closed on the 1. August.

I saw that it is also possible to buy the the M9702 V3 plus, if it is possible what are the cost for this player

Is it still possible to join this group?

Thanks a lot for your reply and support.

Interested people can join to group until 08/05/2020 as long as they make the two payments.

Buenos días Tocinillo, acabo de darme cuenta que en el segundo pago en lugar de poner AVP GROUP 16, he puesto Android usb box payment, espero que este error no cause problemas en el envío, si puedes me lo confirmas. gracias

Buenos días Tocinillo, acabo de darme cuenta que en el segundo pago en lugar de poner AVP GROUP 16, he puesto Android usb box payment, espero que este error no cause problemas en el envío, si puedes me lo confirmas. gracias

A mi me ha pasado lo mismo, Page al sábado antes de que se actualizará las condiciones de pago y puse lo mismo que tú, por cagaprisas. Espero que no sea un problema

Received mine today. No issues with DHL. Running some tests now. So far works the same as my Oppo 203 just without wifi and disc which i dont need. Thanks guys for organising.

I have made the final payment and send a PM with screenshots of the two transactions.
Thanks you.

A mi me ha pasado lo mismo, Page al sábado antes de que se actualizará las condiciones de pago y puse lo mismo que tú, por cagaprisas. Espero que no sea un problema

? al leerte me he dado cuenta que yo he hecho lo mismo, pero con el añadido de que en el pago uno no puse nada en la nota .... madre mía!

Están los IDs de las transacciones, con eso creo que verificará los pagos, y con el listado que pasa tocinillo no haya mayor problema.

La verdad es que leí varias veces el post inicial y no me percaté de ese detalle ......

I just received my player from the 2nd part of group 15,
this time there was no invoice inside the package and I didn't have to pay customs! (y)

Thx @Tocinillo

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás