Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
I have my Chinoppo 2 weeks now. Its a great device but i cant find my Windows 10 with SMBv1. Only DLNA (Emby, Plex) does work.
Because of that, i dont have movie covers and can't use Autoscript to add movies in the Favorites Folder.
But Picture Quality and Sound Quality is outstanding. Even better than MadVR in my opinion.

I have my Chinoppo 2 weeks now. Its a great device but i cant find my Windows 10 with SMBv1. Only DLNA (Emby, Plex) does work.
Because of that, i dont have movie covers and can't use Autoscript to add movies in the Favorites Folder.
But Picture Quality and Sound Quality is outstanding. Even better than MadVR in my opinion.

Can you see a difference in picture quality versus the internal player of the TV app ?

I don‘t know the specs of your internal TV Player but HDTVTest says that the Oppo203 is capable of 60HZ and all Gamma specs.
And streaming has not the same bandwidth as an internal HD Drive. Maybe that information helps.

here is the link to the video on Vincent‘s channel:

I would like to buy one of these devices too.

I need some help though. There is something that's not clear for me.
"You also have to make a payment of $19,5 if you're living in Spain or other countries or 31$ if you're living en Germany to join you in the group. Those $19.5/31 will be deducted from the total on the day of payment. If you do not appear during the days of payment, those $19/31 will be lost and will not be returned. "

So this $19.5 ( for Hungary ) is the amount I have to pay first.
Does this mean I need to send only $320-19.9=$300.05 for the device or rather I still have to pay the full $320 but the $19.5 will be refunded ?
And when do I have to send this $320 ? Wait first until the we have a full group ?

Thanks

Última edición por un moderador:
I would like to buy one of these devices too.

I need some help though. There is something that's not clear for me.
"You also have to make a payment of $19,5 if you're living in Spain or other countries or 31$ if you're living en Germany to join you in the group. Those $19.5/31 will be deducted from the total on the day of payment. If you do not appear during the days of payment, those $19/31 will be lost and will not be returned. "

So this $19.5 ( for Hungary ) is the amount I have to pay first.
Does this mean I need to send only $320-19.9=$300.05 for the device or rather I still have to pay the full $320 but the $19.5 will be refunded ?
And when do I have to send this $320 ? Wait first until the we have a full group ?

Thanks
When you sign up for the purchase, you have to pay $ 19.5 and when the group closes, @Tocinillo will say when the rest is paid (from the total, you have to deduct the $ 19.5 you paid).

Grupo 17 actualizado y reclamados los del grupo 16, el paquete perdido de @apple99 , el de @Superp y el reembolso completo del de @big27 , además de los gastos de envío de @terribilis y de @threev

¿Falta alguno más del grupo 15 por llegarle el reproductor? Id escribiendo por aquí por favor.

///

Group 17 updated and reclaimed players of group 16, the lost package of @apple99, the missing one of @Superp and the full refund of the one the unit to @big27 in addition to the shipping costs of @terribilis and @threev

Is there anyone in group 15 whose player has not yet reached? Write here please.

Tocinillo@ Any news for what you said ..?

see this video, maybe can help you...

Hello Guys. I have no sound on my player. Is ist possible to downgrade the Firmware? I have the newest from Group 15. my other Player has still the „Old“ Software with Oppo Sign. Can someone help?
Edit: all both hdmi Outputs and Settings Tested also Every restart, i have Chinese language ?

Hola,
Agradecería se me incluyera en la proxima compra conjunta 17
Agradezco el esfuerzo.
Un saludo

Buenos días! Por curiosidad! Se sabe cuando se procederá al envío de las unidades del grupo 16? Cuánto suele tardar en llegar desde el envío en circunstancias normales? Gracias y Salu2

Me comentó ayer que esta semana que entra los manda (no se el día) y también ha hecho ya los reembolsos del dinero a @big27, el de los portes a los otros dos usuarios pendientes, etc

Pendientes grupo 15
Missing players from group 15:

@salabardos
@morpheo47

Si falta alguien más, por favor, comunicadlo contestando en este mismo hilo como respuesta a este mensaje.

If someone else is missing, please communicate it by answering in this same thread in response to this message.
A ver @Tocinillo soy del grupo 15 ni he recibido chinoppo ni noticias tengo de que vaya a venir, te lo he puesto en este hilo por activa y por pasiva, y a estas alturas sigo sin verme aquí¡¡¡ no he escrito más por no ser más pesao joer. Haber si actualizas este mensaje y me veo ya de una vez reflejado en los que faltan.
Dicho está aquí públicamente.

Pendientes grupo 15
Missing players from group 15:

@salabardos
@morpheo47

Si falta alguien más, por favor, comunicadlo contestando en este mismo hilo como respuesta a este mensaje.

If someone else is missing, please communicate it by answering in this same thread in response to this message.

i ordered two players. the second one is still missing.

Última edición:
Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás