Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Cuantos días pasaron desde que solicitaste el refund??? yo lo hice hace 3 días, queda esperar. @Tocinillo, alguna respuesta del vendedor al respecto??? gracias.
hola
el vendedor tenía hasta el 15 DE OCTUBRE para responder a PayPal.
PayPal debía dar una respuesta a mí el 20 de octubre.
Ayer el 15 la decisión del reembolso era dada por Paypal. Por lo tanto la fecha límite para el vendedor.

[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, message: 59977, membre: 2"]
Il ne m'a pas répondu depuis 6 jours. 5 e-mails envoyés ...
[/ CITATION]
Salut, j'espère que tu vas bien.
Pensez-vous que le vendeur honorera les commandes du M9702?
Je sais que je suis un cas particulier pour ne pas l'avoir reçu, mais j'ai un peu peur.

[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, message: 59977, membre: 2"]
Il ne m'a pas répondu depuis 6 jours. 5 e-mails envoyés ...
[/ CITATION]
Salut, j'espère que tu vas bien.
Pensez-vous que le vendeur honorera les commandes du M9702?
Je sais que je suis un cas particulier pour ne pas l'avoir reçu, mais j'ai un peu peur.

Je ne pense pas, je pense qu'il acceptera directement les remboursements en attente, puis commencera à envoyer les M9201.

Yes, but maybe in this devices it's the normal way. But Ok, if you want return it, no problem.

I just let you know that the seller has not answered for 6 days and there are still 8 players to send and he are doing a refund because some have been waiting for 3 months...

If you still want to make the return for a mini red light and take a risk... there is no problem, it is your player.

Resumen estado de pedidos / Pending players:

GRUPO 14/ GROUP 14
GRUPO 15/ GROUP 15
GRUPO 16/ GROUP 16
GRUPO 17/ GROUP 17
  • @aamtini --> Missing unit
  • @masmiles --> Defective unit (waitting player arrival)
  • *@CLsmooth --> Want to return for red light in front case (3 units), waitting to send to the seller.
  • @rpelayo --> Not working SACD.
Si falta alguien más, por favor, comunicadlo contestando en este mismo hilo como respuesta a este mensaje.

If someone else is missing, please communicate it by answering in this same thread in response to this message.
[/ZITAT]

Hello Tocinillo, the list has been updated with return shipping costs.
Now my question, how do I get the payments over 31 and 269 dollars back?
Via Paypal I have only found one function to report a problem, can I request a refund of the two transfers via Paypal?
Sincerely CellShockZ

Hello Tocinillo, the list has been updated with return shipping costs.
Now my question, how do I get the payments over 31 and 269 dollars back?
Via Paypal I have only found one function to report a problem, can I request a refund of the two transfers via Paypal?
Sincerely CellShockZ
Yes you have to make two refunds. One for 31 and one for 269.

How to throw out the Hard Disk Drive ? ( I don't find any options for that ) I must shut down completely but this isn't good for the hard drives.

How to throw out the Hard Disk Drive ? ( I don't find any options for that ) I must shut down completely but this isn't good for the hard drives.

There is no option available to dismount the HD.

The only option would be to orderly shutdown the M9702 system, and that is only possible through the Mobile App "OPPO MediaControl".

Then the power off from the remote button, always removes abruptly power from M9702,

This is a "standard feature" of the clon M9702.

Does anybode know how to get WiFi with a USB WiFi AC adapter working?

I know you can use a WiFi to Ethernet adapter, but there is one video on vimeo showing that the player is also working with a usual USB WiFi AC adapter.
I bought exactly the same model with a realtek 8812BU chipset. I think you need some script or configuration over telnet to get it working as the player only tells me that the WiFi dongle is missing.

EDIT: Seems that I need a driver for the 8812BU (.ko) file to get it working...
The question now is how to compile the driver for the chinoppo...
The chinoppo only includes WiFi drivers for the mt7662u adapters.

Última edición por un moderador:
No va a haber problema, mañana por la mañana (a partir de mediodía no contesta nunca) hablaré con él y le diré que estos 4-5 que llevan ya esperando varios meses les devuelva el dinero y que se apuntarán al del M9201.

Tengo la sensación de que NO tiene stock del 9702 y está revendiendo los que le llegan defectuosos reparándolos, a la gente que tenía pendiente.

Confiad en mi, le pido que si o si devuelva todo el importe y luego con el dinero en mano, os apuntáis a la compra del M9201. Tendréis el reproductor en casa en cuanto salgan ;)
A mi no me ha llegado.Soy del grupoc16.hace una semana que comunique la incidencia a a paypal pero no se nada( jmalvarez1405)

Aún nada en PayPal sobre el refund, ni respuesta del vendedor. Me imagino que el vendedor espera hasta la fecha límite que le da PayPal para responder, alcanzada esa fecha cuál es el paso a seguir si no hay respuesta ??? Gracias.

Does anybode know how to get WiFi with a USB WiFi AC adapter working?

I know you can use a WiFi to Ethernet adapter, but there is one video on vimeo showing that the player is also working with a usual USB WiFi AC adapter.
I bought exactly the same model with a realtek 8812BU chipset. I think you need some script or configuration over telnet to get it working as the player only tells me that the WiFi dongle is missing.

EDIT: Seems that I need a driver for the 8812BU (.ko) file to get it working...
The question now is how to compile the driver for the chinoppo...
The chinoppo only includes WiFi drivers for the mt7662u adapters.

I think you can't.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás