Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
I strongly advise against using such huge plates. If something breaks, a large part of the entire film archive is lost. In addition, it becomes extremely confusing.
It also makes much more sense to try a good system instead of a huge disk on the device.
I have this device and 5 x 4TB disks are attached to it:

I manage my more than 2800 films with our DVR provider 3. This is how it works on the Oppo:
Thank you. ? I have an few 5 TB Drives, but i would like to use one with Maximum Size. I have Blu Rays sind Others movies in my NAS Drive, but the Chinoppo is the only one who plays UHD. So i want to Care my NAS Space and use a HDD for UHD. I have Backups too. What ist the Maximum Size of Drive i can use?

Última edición por un moderador:
We have been producing software for devices with PVR recording function for 20 years. Therefore I have contact to over 270 companies and we support over 1800 different devices. So I also know that many older devices cannot manage more than 2TB disks. It's not just about managing large disks, but the internal file system needs to be able to manage a much larger number of files.
Normally, I would recommend asking the manufacturer about their limitations.
Since the OPPO is a clone, I can't say that you can just take the specifications of the real OPPO.
As I said, I would go for a maximum of 4TB and if you have local USB disks, I would rather spread the movies over multiple disks.
Remember: a disk in use can break. A disk that is in the closet cannot.

Por favor, tenéis el hilo oficial para poner cualquier cosa relacionada con el reproductor. Dejad este hilo SOLO para temas relacionados con la compra conjunta, pagos, problemas, aduanas, etc.

Hola Tocinillo,
Tal vez te hayas perdido que ya había dado varios consejos en este hilo para ayudar a tus clientes.
Sé de lo que hablo. Después de todo, sólo llevo 20 años haciéndolo ....
El problema de sobrecargar el puerto USB de un receptor con discos duros muy grandes es un problema bien conocido.
He dado este consejo a algunos de mis clientes, porque regularmente se les rompían las grabaciones, sólo porque el disco arrancaba muy lentamente o porque el voltaje de la fuente de alimentación del receptor se había colapsado.
A algunos clientes incluso se les ha estropeado la fuente de alimentación del dispositivo sólo porque utilizaban discos duros USB de portátiles grandes sin su propia fuente de alimentación.
Asimismo, sé de muchos dispositivos antiguos que sólo pueden utilizar discos duros de hasta 4 TB.
Además, estos discos tan grandes no tienen mucho sentido, ya que pueden caber fácilmente 1000 películas en ellos, ordenadas alfabéticamente. Si abres el directorio, comienza con "A". Diviértete si quieres ir a ver la película "X-Man"...

Sólo quería apoyarte con mi experiencia aquí. ¿No quieres un buen soporte para tus clientes de OPPO?

Las declaraciones aquí en el post "hay discos de 14TB" podrían darle un verdadero estrés si estas tumbas de datos junto con el Oppo no funcionan correctamente.

Si quieres aportar algo al tema de los discos duros, debes aclarar las siguientes cuestiones a través de tu contacto en China:
- ¿Con cuántos mA se puede cargar el puerto USB?
- ¿Cuántos TB puede manejar el Oppo?

En caso de que te lo hayas perdido: También le compré un OPPO. Por lo tanto, también me interesaría ....

Hello Tocinillo,
perhaps you missed that I had already given several tips in this thread to help your customers.
I know what I am talking about. After all, I've only been doing it for 20 years....
The problem with USB port overload on a receiver due to very large hard drives is an old known problem.
I have already given this tip to some of my customers, because they had regularly aborted recordings, just because the disk started too slow or the voltage of the receiver power supply had collapsed.
Some customers even had their device power supply die just because they used a large laptop USB hard drive without its own power supply.
Likewise, I know many older devices that can only use hard drives up to 4 TB.
Also, such large disks really make little sense, because there fit easily 1000 movies on it, which are sorted alphabetically. If you call the directory, it starts with "A". Have fun, if you want to go to the movie "X-Man"...

I just wanted to support you with my experience. Don't you want good support for your OPPO customers?

Statements here in the post "there are 14TB disks" could make you really stress, if these data graves together with the Oppo do not run correctly.

If you want to contribute to the topic of hard disks, you should clarify the following questions via your contact in China:
- With how much mA can the USB port be loaded?
- How many TB can the Oppo manage?

In case you missed it: I also bought an OPPO from you. Would therefore also interest me....

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás