Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
UNIDAD AVERIADA

Hola Tocinillo.

He llevado a cabo la prueba que recomendaste y mi unidad (tercera conjunta) sigue fallando igual.

Por tanto, espero las instrucciones de envío que acuerdes con Rong, cuando le plantées qué procedimiento seguir.

Desconecté todos los cables y lo coloqué todo dentro de su caja. Esperé varios días (más de dos).

Al conectarlo de nuevo en mi primera casa, donde tengo mi primer Chinoppo que sigue funcionando perfectamente, sigue ocurriendo lo mismo:
  • Nada más enchufar el alimentador, el led Rojo del detector de infrarrojos, se enciende y parpadea un poco. Normalmente debería quedar apagado y encenderse con el mando a distancia.
  • El Led rojo permanece encendido, pero no se ve ninguna señal HDMI por la TV. No parece arrancar.
  • Pulsando el botón de arranque (y luego otros botones) del mando a distancia, no cambia la situación y sigue sin funcionar.
Tanto el alimentador como el mando a distancia funcionan perfectamente, comprobado con la otra unidad de Chinoppo que tengo.
En este caso,si un chinoppo funciona y el otro no,está claro.No digo que los otros 2 casos dude,pero aquí está claro.

Joder, que paciencia tocinillo!!!
Mandada la dirección por doble vía WhatsApp y no.
Gracias y perdón por el retraso.

[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 13989, member: 2"]
Updated / Updated 5 joint / 5th group.

List of people WITHOUT player of the 4 joint (people from 4th group without player). Pending shipping for Monday / Tuesday (the players will be send monday / tuesday):
  1. [USER = 1535] @Vader [/ USER]
  2. [USER = 1247] @ Frozen7 [/ USER]
  3. [USER = 1365] @ lukinario2 [/ USER]
  4. [USER = 1419] @ brid2005 [/ USER]
  5. [USER = 1419] @ brid2005 [/ USER] (2nd UNIT)
  6. [USER = 1419] @ brid2005 [/ USER] (3rd UNIT)
  7. [USER = 1430] @ Pippo00 [/ USER]
  8. [USER = 1503] @noizer [/ USER]
  9. [USER = 1472] @ Sir-Oled [/ USER]
  10. [USER = 1473] @zzxxleexxzz [/ USER]
  11. [USER = 1465] @mallu [/ USER]
  12. [USER = 1506] @ lnwlf2k [/ USER]
  13. [USER = 1513] @GeorgeA [/ USER]
  14. [USER = 1456] @habianchi [/ USER]
  15. [USER = 1516] @tomatitomaik [/ USER]
  16. [USER = 1522] @donpoku [/ USER]
  17. [USER = 1526] @Alf [/ USER]
  18. [USER = 179] @ auron752 [/ USER]
  19. [USER = 1541] @costaud [/ USER]
  20. [USER = 1520] @ 7levin [/ USER]
  21. [USER = 1461] @ St777 [/ USER]
Total: 20 (without / without GeorgeA).
[/ QUOTE]
This is ridiculous, you mention patience, yet I have sent you 3 emails to simply confirm whether I was included in the order with no response from you, I had sent you confirmation of payment on the 1st of August and haven't heard anything back from you since then. I understand that you doing this as a favor, however, there needs to be some professionalism in the process, the reason some people are getting tetchy is the lack of information, with no information people are bound to assume the worst.

Can you please confirm what happened to my order before I have a make a formal complaint to PayPal.

This is ridiculous, you mention patience, however, I sent you 3 emails to simply confirm if you included me in the order without a response, I sent you a payment confirmation on August 1 and I received no response. from you since then. I understand that you are doing this in favor, however, there must be some professionalism in the process, the reason why some people become irritable is the lack of information, without information people are obliged to assume the worst.

Can you confirm what happened with my order before submitting a formal complaint to PayPal?

[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 13989, member: 2"]
Updated / Updated 5 joint / 5th group.

List of people WITHOUT player of the 4 joint (people from 4th group without player). Pending shipping for Monday / Tuesday (the players will be send monday / tuesday):
  1. [USER = 1535] @Vader [/ USER]
  2. [USER = 1247] @ Frozen7 [/ USER]
  3. [USER = 1365] @ lukinario2 [/ USER]
  4. [USER = 1419] @ brid2005 [/ USER]
  5. [USER = 1419] @ brid2005 [/ USER] (2nd UNIT)
  6. [USER = 1419] @ brid2005 [/ USER] (3rd UNIT)
  7. [USER = 1430] @ Pippo00 [/ USER]
  8. [USER = 1503] @noizer [/ USER]
  9. [USER = 1472] @ Sir-Oled [/ USER]
  10. [USER = 1473] @zzxxleexxzz [/ USER]
  11. [USER = 1465] @mallu [/ USER]
  12. [USER = 1506] @ lnwlf2k [/ USER]
  13. [USER = 1513] @GeorgeA [/ USER]
  14. [USER = 1456] @habianchi [/ USER]
  15. [USER = 1516] @tomatitomaik [/ USER]
  16. [USER = 1522] @donpoku [/ USER]
  17. [USER = 1526] @Alf [/ USER]
  18. [USER = 179] @ auron752 [/ USER]
  19. [USER = 1541] @costaud [/ USER]
  20. [USER = 1520] @ 7levin [/ USER]
  21. [USER = 1461] @ St777 [/ USER]
Total: 20 (without / without GeorgeA).
[/ QUOTE]
This is ridiculous, you mention patience, yet I have sent you 3 emails to simply confirm whether I was included in the order with no response from you, I had sent you confirmation of payment on the 1st of August and haven't heard anything back from you since then. I understand that you doing this as a favor, however, there needs to be some professionalism in the process, the reason some people are getting tetchy is the lack of information, with no information people are bound to assume the worst.

Can you please confirm what happened to my order before I have a make a formal complaint to PayPal.

This is ridiculous, you mention patience, however, I sent you 3 emails to simply confirm if you included me in the order without a response, I sent you a payment confirmation on August 1 and I received no response. from you since then. I understand that you are doing this in favor, however, there must be some professionalism in the process, the reason why some people become irritable is the lack of information, without information people are obliged to assume the worst.

Can you confirm what happened with my order before submitting a formal complaint to PayPal?

You never send PM to me and you aren't in the 4 group list. What are you talking about? You can check everything in the first post. Always.

If you sent PM to me, I never read it or add you to the group and also, I never receive the payment confirmation.

If you payed, please, send me a confirmation and tomorrow I'll send an email to the seller.

[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 14377, member: 2"]
You never send PM to me and you aren't in the 4 group list. What are you talking about? You can check everything in the first post. Always

If you sent PM to me, I never read it or add you to the group and also, I never receive the payment confirmation.

If you payed, please, send me a confirmation and tomorrow I'll send an email to the seller.
[/ QUOTE]
Hello any response from the seller Have the seller ship the remaining addresses?

Yes, he wrote yesterday asking me two details about two adresses. The others I worte that are correct, so I think everything it's ok.

I'll ask again if today he will send the players.

[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 14377, member: 2"]
You never send PM to me and you aren't in the 4 group list. What are you talking about? You can check everything in the first post. Always

[/ QUOTE]
There must be a mixup, I just sent you a PM with all the emails I had sent to you, the payment screenshot is attached below

Archivos adjuntos

• Screenshot 2019-08-01 at 20.03.34.png
    Screenshot 2019-08-01 at 20.03.34.png
    24.9 KB · Visitas: 78
Added to the list.

I'm waiting reply from the seller. Theoretically today/tomorroy all player will be send but...I don't have any reply since yesterday. Please, wait this 2-3 days.

Yes, I know.

Confirmation that all players are sent (I don't know if is today or tomorrow), so I think tomorrow or next day will be arrive (see attached).

After that, I ask for the non working units (3 people I think).

Thanks to everyone for your patience.

Archivos adjuntos

• Screenshot_20190820-161009.png
    Screenshot_20190820-161009.png
    186.6 KB · Visitas: 90
Yes, I know.

Confirmation that all players are sent (I don't know if is today or tomorrow), so I think tomorrow or next day will be arrive (see attached).

After that, I ask for the non working units (3 people I think).

Thanks to everyone for your patience.

Entonces ya todos fueron enviados y todos los inconvenientes de zonas remotas por dhl fueron solucionadas?
De ser asi toca esperar el tracknumber.

Saludos y gracias por la gestion.

Si, según dice el vendedor si. También le envié la dirección de @Sheggsl (si por algún motivo no lo recibiera, podría hacer refund o bien apuntarse al 5 grupo, que se cierra en una semana) y le dije 3 veces que declarara 15$ para la gente de Reino Unido.

Disculpa que se que estás muy liado, tengo una duda, aunque me la podéis resolver cualquiera que haya pedido dos unidades anteriormente.

El vendedor las envía por separado o juntas? más que nada que si van juntas seguro que hay más papeletas de que las paren en aduanas.

Thx

Hello @ Tocinillo
Thank you & may it arrive well
Please ask seller for pioneer firmware & instruction to install to my MP I like that .
thank you

Me han llegado hace un rato los tres tracking number de Dhl de mis tres unidades. En teoría salen hoy de Hong Kong y según dicen llega mañana, demasiado rápido me parece, un solo día? Ya veremos.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás