Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Sobre la quinta conjunta...hay un pequeño retraso de una semana más. El vendedor tiene el stock desde el pago, pero por problemas en Hong kong, no puede hacer el el envío hasta el 25. Mirad la captura adjunta.

5 th group delayed one more week. Due to problems in Hong kong, the seller can't send anything until 25th. See attached picture.
Mas tiempo para acumular pelis y averiguar como demonios conseguir ver la carpeta del drive sin utilizar un NAS o una pi o_O

[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 17111, member: 2"]
On the fifth joint ... there is a small delay of one more week. The seller has the stock from the payment, but due to problems in Hong Kong, he cannot make the shipment until 25. Look at the attached capture.

5th group delayed one more week. Due to problems in Hong Kong, the seller can't send anything until 25th. See attached picture.
[/ QUOTE]
Hi Tocinillo, as I see at pic of whatsapps the seller has no problem to ship to my country, so, can I joint with your GROUP 6?

Última edición:
Sobre la quinta conjunta...hay un pequeño retraso de una semana más. El vendedor tiene el stock desde el pago, pero por problemas en Hong kong, no puede hacer el el envío hasta el 25. Mirad la captura adjunta.

5 th group delayed one more week. Due to problems in Hong kong, the seller can't send anything until 25th. See attached picture.

Ok, no me dejéis entrar en ninguna otra conjunta... está claro que el gafe soy yo (participé en el 3a conjunta).

:ROFLMAO:

Última edición:
[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 17111, member: 2"]
On the fifth joint ... there is a small delay of one more week. The seller has the stock from the payment, but due to problems in Hong Kong, he cannot make the shipment until 25. Look at the attached capture.

5th group delayed one more week. Due to problems in Hong Kong, the seller can't send anything until 25th. See attached picture.
[/ QUOTE]
Hi Tocinillo, as I see at pic of whatsapps the seller
[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 17142, member: 2"]
Yes, but he ask me about "Photo ID".
[/ QUOTE]

OK no problem what should I do my friend?

Hello everyone, hello Tocinillo,
I missed last group.
Please count me in 6th group :) I send you PM with required informations.

[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 17160, member: 2"]
And it is :)

Send me all info (PM)
[/ QUOTE]

thanks my friend but I can use 2 different location address for shipping? and how I can use 2 different location address?

[USER = 2] @Tocinillo [/ USER] sorry I read the instructions at 1 page but I did not understand! should I send you my 2 address because I couldn't use DHL link? should I pay to the seller now for 2 unite or make payment 2 times as $300,$300 to use 2 different address? I'm worry about seller to send the 2 unite to my address at PayPal not 2 address that will send to you. sorry for misunderstand. really I'm confused .: eek:

Última edición:
Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás