Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Yo también tengo SMS de DHL con el código, y sale que me lo entregan pasado mañana ( jueves 22 ) ?

I'm in !!! :)
I sent you a PM
Thank you

Última edición por un moderador:
All players sent yesterday. Today the people of UK (custom value: 15 USD).

This saturday I'll send to the seller a list of people with defective units (3), with pictures, videos...I think maybe the seller will be send another one and then you will be send the defective unit to china (22-25€, usually refundable from the seller when the unit arrives).

This saturday I'll send to the seller a list of people with defective units (3), with pictures, videos...I think maybe the seller will be send another one and then you will be send the defective unit to china (22-25€, usually refundable from the seller when the unit arrives).

Doc, consulta, sigue Perú en la lista negra de envíos para la próxima conjunta?

Hola, podría ser que me mandara el v2 que la caja es más grande y se calienta menos con la fuente y el mando de la v2.
Es que como va dentro de un mueble.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás