Compra Conjunta M9706 Reproductor: Clon Pioneer LX500 / Oppo 203 Alta calidad (HQ)

Vertex

Miembro 1080i
Mmm yes, I think slighter better sound and picture. Yes, the oppo firmware it's just software, the improvements are in hardware.
Thanks dear, ok as per your experience which one is better firmware oppo or pioneer to order? :rolleyes: also,can we order booth firmware oppo and pioneer? to see which one is better for user? or to get in flash usb?

Note: We had hoped that you would made the M9706 review in English or at least translate in English as you know AVP has become a world famous.😢 because for those not speak Spanish Language.

Última edición:

jjfrog

Miembro 720p
To put it in other words, if one chooses the Pioneer firmware what functionality do we miss compared to the Oppo FW ?

Para decirlo en otras palabras, si uno elige el firmware de Pioneer qué funcionalidad nos perdemos en comparación con el Oppo FW ?

Vertex

Miembro 1080i
oops I have read that Pioneer LX500 doesn't support external Subtitles:eek: as well as OPPO support:cool:, does anyone can confirm that LX500 support external subtitles e.g SRT & SUB?

Tocinillo

Administrador
Staff
Mmmm I can't remember if the player support external subs, sorry. Internal yes, without problems.

Tocinillo

Administrador
Staff
Thanks dear, ok as per your experience which one is better firmware oppo or pioneer to order? :rolleyes: also,can we order booth firmware oppo and pioneer? to see which one is better for user? or to get in flash usb?

Note: We had hoped that you would made the M9706 review in English or at least translate in English as you know AVP has become a world famous.😢 because for those not speak Spanish Language.
Yes I will try to add subtitles to all my reviews hehe.

No you can't choose. The players only have 1 firmware installed, Oppo or Pio.

Tocinillo

Administrador
Staff
Grupo actualizado. Group updated.

LAST 48H TO JOIN GROUP!
ÚLTIMAS 48H PARA UNIRSE AL GRUPO!

Vertex

Miembro 1080i
@Tocinillo Hello today is 2nd of April and as I see the group of m9706 still open so When should we transfer the rest of the device value $481 to the seller? Also when will you send orders to the seller?