Reproductor M9702 (Clon Oppo UDP-203 - Chinoppo)

Entonces conectas el hdmi de salida de audio a una de las entradas de Hdmi del AVR por ejemplo a la entrada de blu ray? Y la de vídeo directamente a la tele.
Es que yo para que empiece a escuchar bien el sonido tengo que poner el volumen a 70 que me parece una locura.
Efectivamente, la del hdmi audio 1.4 al AVR (Blu ray o la queda prefieras) y la otra a la tv. Decir que antes me pasaba lo mismo que a ti, ponía el volumen a 55-60 para que sonase algo “mejor”, siendo para mi un volumen exagerado!
Ahora con 45-50 el audio encuentro que suena como toca o muy próximo.
Pruébalo y cuentas... ?

Buenas noches, nada el chinoppo sigue sin querer reconocermeel NAS por NFS. He reseteado a nivel de fabrica por el di tú, pero ni con esas. Tambien inhabilitando SMB en el NAS. Alguien que le funcione con un qnap podria pasarme un ejemplo de una carpeta configurada a la que pueda acceder.

Buenas noches, nada el chinoppo sigue sin querer reconocermeel NAS por NFS. He reseteado a nivel de fabrica por el di tú, pero ni con esas. Tambien inhabilitando SMB en el NAS. Alguien que le funcione con un qnap podria pasarme un ejemplo de una carpeta configurada a la que pueda acceder.
Yo tengo un Qnap y lo único que hice fue habilitar NFS en la configuración del Nas. Utiliza el buscador dentro de la configuración y busca NFS, y habilita todo lo que te salga.

@moremodey01

I flashed both your initial FREE jailbreak CN firmware and the new dual one (also CN variant). AutoScript does not appear to be working on my device (M9702 v3) with either of them. A FAT32 formatted USB drive is plugged into the M9702's side USB port. Script is never executed which can be easily verified by a file creation command on the USB drive partition in the AutoScript. Telnet session gives connection refused.
Mtktool log states that image upgrade was successful, but there are several instances of write and read errors during the flashing procedure.

u-boot VFD say:upg BE sucess!
[UPG]Upgrade image successfully
u-boot VFD say:upg BE sucess!

Earlier on in the log:

[NAND][part write] => Bad block at partition_10, offset 0x0, will be skipped
[NAND][part write] => Bad block at partition_10, offset 0x6b00000, will be skipped

And lots of read errors in partition 16, way too many to be listed here. Full log is available.

Any suggestions?

antes tenía conectado el m9702 directamente al AVR y del AVR a la TV y ahora lo tengo conectado por separado, es decir, el sonido por el HDMI 1.4 al AVR y el vídeo directamente a la TV.

Pero no resulta más engorroso? Así tienes que seleccionar por un lado la entrada del chinopo en la tv y luego seleccionar la entada del chinopo el el av.
Cómo ves el menú de ajustes del av en la tv, a través del de audio del chino entiendo, es suficiente no?

Igual lo pruebo pero no sé si se me escapa algún inconveniente frente a hacerlo todo con un solo cable.

Saludos.

both of them Transcend.
Well as I, too, with a Transend USB flash drive did not work. Everything start worked with an old 2 GB flash drive. Better to find with a light bulb, it shows how the process is going. In the first run the autoscript to dump the NAND. Everything is clear with him, and it always works.

Well as I, too, with a Transend USB flash drive did not work. Everything start worked with an old 2 GB flash drive. Better to find with a light bulb, it shows how the process is going. In the first run the autoscript to dump the NAND. Everything is clear with him, and it always works.
Well, I tried 4 sticks total now, one of them even an old 2GB USB 2.0 drive, but none of them work.
The light bulb indicates that the USB drive is accessed too late when GUI has already been loaded, but not during boot time.
Which USB port of the 9702 are you using, the one on the side?

Pero no resulta más engorroso? Así tienes que seleccionar por un lado la entrada del chinopo en la tv y luego seleccionar la entada del chinopo el el av.
Cómo ves el menú de ajustes del av en la tv, a través del de audio del chino entiendo, es suficiente no?

Igual lo pruebo pero no sé si se me escapa algún inconveniente frente a hacerlo todo con un solo cable.

Saludos.
Tampoco es tan engorroso... Es darle a un botón más y ya está, por lo menos en mi caso. Los ajustes del audio lo veo en pantalla del AVR y también el chinoppo te da info del audio que sale en el botón options.
Prueba porque quizás notes diferencia

hi we have released a new firmware pack with CN and RU firmware cracked without activation and autoscript enabled here : https://www.avforums.com/threads/the-ultimate-oppo-media-device.2207229/post-28292279

Here is the readme :

This is a FREE jailbreak that doesnt require any activation for oppo 203 (maybe 205) and clones like m9702 (any version)
AutoScript is enabled.

To install the CN version :
###############

* Rename the file UPG/MAIN20XCN_CN.bin to UPG/MAIN20XCN.bin
* follow the mtktool procedure in the doc file "HOW TO INSTALL FIRMWARE.docx"

To install the RU version :
###############

* Rename the file UPG/MAIN20XCN_RU.bin to UPG/MAIN20XCN.bin
* follow the mtktool procedure in the doc file "HOW TO INSTALL FIRMWARE.docx"

The RU seems to be identical to the CN version but allow to change wallpapers.

It is also possible to switch from RU to CN or CN to RU without reflashing by using the provided AutoScript modules
Unfortunatly this method wont work on the initial FREE jailbreak CN version provided in OPPO203-and_M9702_FREE_JAILBREAK_OPPO65-0131_Noactivation-needed.zip
and flashing one last time is mandatory

AutoScript Modules :
############

A bunch of AutoScript modules are provided in the AutoScript_Modules folder
To use them copy all the files from a specific module in the [flash drive]/AutoScript folder (With capital S)
For the scripts that install something, It is not mandatory but recommended to
power off , plug the flash drive , power on, wait until the disc icon is triggered then power off
and remove the flash drive .

Backup_nand
* Allows to backup the nand on the flash drive

Deploy_busybox
* Deploy some devs tools, not needed for most peeps

Install_custom_wallpaper
* Install custom wallpapers for RU firmware,
* First edit the wallpaper in the pic folder with same size ..

Remove_Second_Firmware
* Remove a second player installed

Restore_original_wallpaper
* Remove any custom wallpaper for RU firmware

Switch_CN_Firmware
* Switch RU player to CN

Switch_RU_Firmware
* Switch CN player to RU

Telnet_and_nfs_smb
* Main script that most people use
* Enable Telnet and mount nfs/smb partitions on boot

Hi my friend.

Thanks again for all your help.

Does this firmware + autoscript allow to change also the background?, you know, that soft blue when you are navigating through your source of content.

Well, I tried 4 sticks total now, one of them even an old 2GB USB 2.0 drive, but none of them work.
The light bulb indicates that the USB drive is accessed too late when GUI has already been loaded, but not during boot time.
Which USB port of the 9702 are you using, the one on the side?
i think it i snot flashed and the original firmware had autoscript disabled

Tampoco es tan engorroso... Es darle a un botón más y ya está, por lo menos en mi caso. Los ajustes del audio lo veo en pantalla del AVR y también el chinoppo te da info del audio que sale en el botón options.
Prueba porque quizás notes diferencia

Veremos a ver...

Saludos.

i think it i snot flashed and the original firmware had autoscript disabled
It appears that it is at least not properly flashed. This is probably why the player's GUI was still in German after the flash. And yes, original firmware had autoscript disabled.

Hello, my player is connected to my LG HU70LS video projector (HDR10 compatible). I have tried watching HDR10 movies (Mkv or ISO) but never get the picture in HDR10 (whereas HDR movies display fine with HDR logo at the start of the movie). Is there a particular setting to allow HDR10 on this player?

[QUOTE = "Jules34, publicación: 53632, miembro: 2289"]
Hola, mi reproductor está conectado a mi proyector de video LG HU70LS (compatible con HDR10). He intentado ver películas HDR10 (Mkv o ISO) pero nunca obtengo la imagen en HDR10 (mientras que las películas HDR se muestran bien con el logo HDR al comienzo de la película). ¿Existe una configuración particular para permitir HDR10 en este reproductor?
[/CITAR]
Si te marca HDR ya estas viendo HDR10 (siempre que sale el logo de HDR se entiende que es HDR10), solo HDR10+ y Dolby Vision tienen un logo diferente.

[QUOTE = "Jules34, publicación: 53632, miembro: 2289"]
Hola, mi reproductor está conectado a mi proyector de video LG HU70LS (compatible con HDR10). He intentado ver películas HDR10 (Mkv o ISO) pero nunca obtengo la imagen en HDR10 (mientras que las películas HDR se muestran bien con el logo HDR al comienzo de la película). ¿Existe una configuración particular para permitir HDR10 en este reproductor?
[/CITAR]
Si te marca HDR ya estas viendo HDR10 (siempre que sale el logo de HDR se entiende que es HDR10), solo HDR10+ y Dolby Vision tienen un logo diferente.
I know. The problem is, I didn't have the HDR logo that appeared at the top of the screen. I turned off the player, turned on again and the problem disappeared: the HDR logo came back. I think it's a player bug (like the Atmos bug with mkv files)

Atrás