Reproductor M9702 (Clon Oppo UDP-203 - Chinoppo)

Hi Tuco
I have exactly that problem.
I have a Qled Samsung 82 "Q70 and, I am, for now disappointed with the image of the television itself, but incredible as it may seem, a HDR movie read on the internal player has contrast, color and brightness superior to that of M9702 V3
The difference is marginal, but it is there, and the image is more pleasant to see on the internal player!
If the TV recognized Dolby atmos it did not need the M9702.
What's going on with our "Oppo"?
I have already spent hours and hours testing films and series and the result is always favorable to the internal reader !!!
I say again, the difference is marginal but it is very perceptive in the global image!
Basically I went from a zidoo x9 to "oppo" and took a (very) small leap forward and now with the TV's internal player it would be another small leap forward ... if Dolby atmos worked ...
Hello guys,
Same here, on HDR10 and DV content - SDR is all fine.
Tried pretty much all the possible HDR settings, including "Force Dolby Vision" that makes things slightly better, but the image from my LG C9 internal player is still much better. I actually stopped using the M9702 after purchasing it in July and started ripping DV BD to mp4 to use on my TV instead of using the M9702.
Now I just purchased an Atmos soundbar and I am trying to get the M9702 to work as intended.
Will try by flashing the Russian firmware and see how it goes.
However, I wouldn't surprised if it were an hardware issue on some units.
That being said, Tuco's experience with the same issue happening after flashing the russian jailbreak to the real OPPO is very very surprising.
It would be very interesting for all you guys who read this to test a DV mp4 and a HDR10 MKV on your TV internal player and then on the M9702 to see what you think...

Consulta:

Puedo conectarle un 8 TB - Seagate Backup Plus Hub 3.5" por USB 3.0 sin problemas? Reproduciría todos los formatos?

Gracias. Un saludo.

Consulta:

Puedo conectarle un 8 TB - Seagate Backup Plus Hub 3.5" por USB 3.0 sin problemas? Reproduciría todos los formatos?

Gracias. Un saludo.
Desconozco cual es la capacidad máxima de discos duros externos que soporta el Chinoppo, pero en el mio he conectado varios de 14 TB (WD Elements) y los ha reconocido todos, reproduciendo todos los formatos que he probado (que han sido casi todos los existentes).

Desconozco cual es la capacidad máxima de discos duros externos que soporta el Chinoppo, pero en el mio he conectado varios de 14 TB (WD Elements) y los ha reconocido todos, reproduciendo todos los formatos que he probado (que han sido casi todos los existentes).
Gracias.

Pues lo compraré a ver que tal; en el peor de los casos lo podre conectar a través del usb del HP Gen 8 (Xpenology), y montarlo por red.

Recomiendas que sea de 3,5" por algún motivo concreto? Yo pienso que son más cómodos los de 2,5" aunque tienen un precio más elevado.

Recomiendas que sea de 3,5" por algún motivo concreto? Yo pienso que son más cómodos los de 2,5" aunque tienen un precio más elevado.
En teoría funcionan igual, pero yo prefiero los de 3,5" porque cuando se trata de mover archivos muy grandes (en mi caso casi todos son FullUHD que pesan entre 50 y 90 GB), prefiero que tengan un extra de potencia que le facilita la toma de corriente. Vuelvo a repetir que en discos de 2,5" sin alimentación extra, tapoco debería dar problemas.

Hello guys,
Same here, on HDR10 and DV content - SDR is all fine.
Tried pretty much all the possible HDR settings, including "Force Dolby Vision" that makes things slightly better, but the image from my LG C9 internal player is still much better. I actually stopped using the M9702 after purchasing it in July and started ripping DV BD to mp4 to use on my TV instead of using the M9702.
Now I just purchased an Atmos soundbar and I am trying to get the M9702 to work as intended.
Will try by flashing the Russian firmware and see how it goes.
However, I wouldn't surprised if it were an hardware issue on some units.
That being said, Tuco's experience with the same issue happening after flashing the russian jailbreak to the real OPPO is very very surprising.
It would be very interesting for all you guys who read this to test a DV mp4 and a HDR10 MKV on your TV internal player and then on the M9702 to see what you think...
Hello everyone.
I went to get my zidoo x9s that was pack in the box
and tested with the same scenes between M9702 / zidoo x9s / Samsung Q70 internal reader.
There is no doubt, more focused and sharp image on Zidoo and the internal reader ...

I'm looking for how to hard reset the M9702 but I only find Factory reset.
If I continue like this I will return to Zidoo, it is a shame to keep the M9702 in the box for 300 € taking up space, but I am not able to sell it to anyone, I do not want to deceive someone else.
As SteamyUncle said, please someone test an HDR file that you know well on the internal player and on the M9702 and say something.
PLEASE!!!

En teoría funcionan igual, pero yo prefiero los de 3,5" porque cuando se trata de mover archivos muy grandes (en mi caso casi todos son FullUHD que pesan entre 50 y 90 GB), prefiero que tengan un extra de potencia que le facilita la toma de corriente. Vuelvo a repetir que en discos de 2,5" sin alimentación extra, tapoco debería dar problemas.

En que formato recomiendas formatear los discos?

Buenas chicos,

Me pasa lo siguiente con el Chinoppo;

Estoy reproduciendo alguna peli UHD en MKV, desde un disco duro externo, y quiero poner o cambiar los subtítulos, le doy a la tecla, entra en el menú, me salen todos los que aparentemente hay disponibles, elijo el que quiero (Español en este caso) y nada, no sale nada, me pasa en varias películas. Me da la opción pero no salen...

¿A qué puede ser debido?

Dobrzy ludzie,

Z Chinoppo dzieje się co następuje;

Odtwarzam jakiś film UHD w MKV z zewnętrznego dysku twardego i chcę włożyć lub zmienić napisy, wciskam klawisz, wchodzi do menu, dostaję wszystkie pozornie dostępne, wybieram ten, który chcę (hiszpański w tym przypadek) i nic, nic nie wychodzi, zdarza mi się to w kilku filmach. Daje mi opcję, ale nie wychodzą ...
PGS ?

A mi me fallla a menudo con los .srt y con los pgs casi siempre
Por lo que he leído, el chinoppo no lee subtítulos en pgs.
Entonces que sentido tiene si la mayoría de películas traen subtítulos pgs? Entonces los forzados tampoco?

Última edición:
Una duda. Tengo peliculas en VO. Me he bajado un fichero con subtitulos. Como los leer vuando reproduzco la pelicula?
Gracias

Atrás