Reproductor M9702 (Clon Oppo UDP-203 - Chinoppo)

[QUOTE = "gosxicotet, post: 23202, member: 1368"]
Hello!
I am looking for soundbar and I am between Samsung and Lg.
Samsung accept Dolby Vision and HDR10 +, but LG only DV and HDR dry. Do you see it advisable to transform everything to DV with the chinoppo or better to send HDR10 + directly to the GZ1000 that accepts everything?
[/ QUOTE]

Sasmsung Q90 soundbar is way better than the latest LG's.
The rear speakers make huge difference and also channels separation is better handled on the samsung.
In few days there is also update for earc.
You can go for the cheaper N950 that supports DV, but no earc.

[QUOTE = "gosxicotet, post: 23202, member: 1368"]
Hello!
I am looking for soundbar and I am between Samsung and Lg.
Samsung accept Dolby Vision and HDR10 +, but LG only DV and HDR dry. Do you see it advisable to transform everything to DV with the chinoppo or better to send HDR10 + directly to the GZ1000 that accepts everything?
[/ QUOTE]

Sasmsung Q90 soundbar is way better than the latest LG's.
The rear speakers make huge difference and also channels separation is better handled on the samsung.
In few days there is also update for earc.
You can go for the cheaper N950 that supports DV, but no earc.
Thank you, but you have not answered my question, besides the Hw-N950 is not cheap at all.

Thank you, but you have not answered my question, besides the Hw-N950 is not cheap at all.

1- Go for the samsung.
2- They are both expensive but the N serie is cheaper (as i said).
3- Do not transform any thing specially with hdr, these are metadata specific for the director intention.

Greetings

Hi, I read that the v2 player had a problem to stop. You must be careful and do not use the wrong power button. Does the v3 player have the same problem? How should we turn it off? Same for removing a USB hard drive without damaging it. Is there a method?

OK I have this article that I read But it concerns the player v2. My question is: is this problem to turn off the player is still present on the player v3?
I do not know for sure.
My guess is that differences in V2, V3 boards are related only to the quality of the components. I think the firmware and the IR codes from remote are the same for both HW versions.
The only firmware change I know is the new background images for each main menu option, instead of the single guitar picture from previous version. I don't think that aesthetic change would change any behaviour on shutdown and power off problem.

un problema en el dia de ayer visionando el rey leon en hdr remux por red samba varios parones ,sabeis a que se deben esos parones?

me he dado cuenta que los parones se producen cuando el bitrate de video esta por encima de 90 ,cual es la soluccion?

Hola, alguien ha utilizado roon con el chinoppo? En teoría del Oppo 203 lo soporta. Alguien puede confirmar?

Hola,

Me he registrado porque estoy valorando apuntarme a la compra conjunta de este reproductor.

Tengo un proyector FULL HD y la siguiente duda:

Si reproduzco una película en 4k HDR en este reproductor conectado al proyector FULL HD me hará el escalado correctamente ¿?

Gracias

Hi,

yesterday i tried to read my music collection in .flac format but the player did not even recognize them!!!
Does the chinoppo read flac or i am missing something?
This same collection works flawless on my zappiti.
Help please.

Hi,

yesterday i tried to read my music collection in .flac format but the player did not even recognize them!!!
Does the chinoppo read flac or i am missing something?
This same collection works flawless on my zappiti.
Help please.
Hi Bassem77,
It works perfectly with FLAC, I played up to 24-192 flacs with no problem. The only issue I found is with DSD256. I tried to play them but the chinoppo skips all the files.

Regards,
Eduardo

Hola,

Me he registrado porque estoy valorando apuntarme a la compra conjunta de este reproductor.

Tengo un proyector FULL HD y la siguiente duda:

Si reproduzco una película en 4k HDR en este reproductor conectado al proyector FULL HD me hará el escalado correctamente ¿?

Gracias
Hola,
Sí te hará el escalado y creo que te quitará el HDR... No estoy seguro al 100% porque mi TV es 4k. Pero lo deduzco leyendo los mensajes previos.

Saludos,
Eduardo

Hi Bassem77,
It works perfectly with FLAC, I played up to 24-192 flacs with no problem. The only issue I found is with DSD256. I tried to play them but the chinoppo skips all the files.

Regards,
Eduardo

Thank you for the clarification.
I will test again, it's weired that the oppo doesn't see any file at all.

Atrás