Reproductor M9702 (Clon Oppo UDP-203 - Chinoppo)

[QUOTE = "Valdemar, post: 45171, member: 2501"]
I updated wiring and bought two of these, one for image and one for audio to the amp.

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B07WQKHDZ5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 [/ URL]
[/ QUOTE]

Any reason in particular to get those?
Not bashing. In a previous comment I posted I shared my experience with hdmi cables. Bought similar ones as yours once (no 8K at the time) cost me more than 100 $ 6 of em. Wouldn't do again even if they were half the price or free even.

After all this time I'm very wiery of cables that are flashy rigid make huge claims and cost more than 10bucks each (these are more than enough for 9/10 of the situations )

[QUOTE = "rpelayo, post: 45157, member: 1002"]
As for HDMI cables, the tipping point is reached with 600MB / s when it comes to streaming 4K / 60fps at the highest chroma resolution.

It is at that point that some cables can fail and the best quality cables do not. EYE!! I mean better quality, not more expensive.

The standard for current content is 2.0. Forget about 2.1, because there is no content yet (8K) and the cables that are sold as supporting 2.1, they most likely will not do so for the highest speed.

To achieve the maximum speed of standard 2.0 (600MB / s) it is recommended that they not be very short (half a meter) due to electrical problems, I suppose that the signal bounces, and not very long (7 meters maximum), due to the loss of signal. . The typical 2m is ideal. For lengths greater than 7m you have to go to active fiber cables that already go up in price, but are necessary in this case.

In copper, and for typical lengths of 2m the Amazon Basics are good and are the ones that I have always bought.

The support of the HDFury house, those of the Vertex pots, are very critical of the qualities of HDMI cables, and usually recommend the KabelDirekt brand .

I have recently seen that KabelDirekt are already available in amazon Spain and cost more or less the same as Amazon Basics.
[/ QUOTE]
This.

Hello
Little question
How to change between dolby vision and hdr when I M watching a movie

Thanks

Another question for owners
Can I use dac by usb to improve quality for stereo listening?
Thanks for all

Another question for owners
Can I use dac by usb to improve quality for stereo listening?
Thanks for all

I don't think you can.

USB, AFAIK, can only be used for input, to connect external disk, for example.

If you want improve stereo quality, I think the only way is using the bitstream output via HDMI, and then use a preprocessor with HDMI input. After that, use all equipment you want for the Amplifier Chain... The Speakers... Calibration settings... The Room Acoustic Conditioning... Listening mood...

I lost the synchronisation with the remote control in playing in the menu, I put "alt remote" in the menu, Who knows how to synchronize again the remote control with the oppo?

I try the mobile app oppo remote control, but could not find the player, and do not know the ip adress to put it in the app?

Hello I just received today
A question I can't read iso uhd it said file not supported
Can you help me

Thanks

Hello I just received today
A question I can't read iso uhd it said file not supported
Can you help me

Thanks

In addition to the info that @ssuper2k requests to troubleshoot anything, I can say that once, after playing different formats from different files, all successfully, I got same error with an ISO file, that was playing well before. All played via network SMB.

I just rebooted the unit and then it worked well for that ISO. So you could try, just in case...

@rpelayo Thanks it's exactly my problem
After watching different files and format this problem appears
I did what you said and it works

Thanks a lot

una duda un que imagino se habra comentado por aqui. Se puede cambiar el color a los subtitulos en hdr o DV para que no sean tan brillantes?

Possible de cargar subtitulos externales gravando un BDMV folder ?

Parece que el Oppo puede acerlo pero no functiona en el M9702

Pequeño problema a la hora de compartir carpetas mediante samba en windows 10 home.

Una vez que he recibido el chinoppo, toca trastear con el "cacharrito", y la primera en la frente. Para probar el funcionamiento de la reproducción de ficheros en red, y ver el comportamiento del chinoppo.

1. pc empleado, portatil i7, 16 gb de ram (así que por potencia no es).
2. sistema operativo windows 10 home edition. para compartir por samba he activado las tres opciones que hay que activar ya que windows por defecto no las tiene activadas.
3. botón derecho sobre la carpeta y compartir. Usuario con acceso todos y en modo lectura. No he generado ningún usuario ¿sería necesario la creación de un usuario?

Con esto, el chinoppo no accede a nada, ni siquiera visualiza el portatil. ¿hay alguna opción de menú donde poner una dirección ip en el chinoppo?
Puedo accer pingo al chinoppo y responde, con lo cual, el chinoppo es visible en el red. ¿alguna ayudita?

Atrás