VENPPRO V203 ¿Por fin un verdadero clon del OPPO 203 con bandeja de discos?

pepelugil

Miembro 480p
Hola,

No me estoy refiriendo al GIEC G5300 que se basa en el Pioneer LX500, es el VENPPRO V203, de momento no he encontrado mucha información más allá de una pequeña referencia en hd199, pero por las pantallas que ponen y la descripción del producto en Taobao, parece que es un reproductor con lector de discos y que utiliza el firmware del OPPO, y lo mejor es que el precio es inferior a 600€, por lo que si conseguimos montar una conjunta puede que baje un poco.

Aquí tenéis el enlace con la descripción del cacharro: https://world.taobao.com/item/630791433658.htm?spm=a21wu.12321156-tw.0.0.236a7ec4VQCfSQ

O1CN01J92SCE1egFI6A553H_!!1019073900.jpg

O1CN01PhQVbJ1egFI6A6pBX_!!1019073900.jpg

Miraremos si podemos montar una :)

Tened en cuenta que los precios que veis ahí son sin envío ni garantía ni mando en inglés ni las comisiones de pago nicosas así. Añadidle mínimo 150/180 dólares más.

Será cuestión de ver cuando esté disponible y alguien lo pruebe, si realmente funciona todo bien con el firmware de OPPO y que no dé los problemas que parece dar ahora mismo el GIEC por ejemplo con los discos BD-XL.

Miraremos si podemos montar una :)

Tened en cuenta que los precios que veis ahí son sin envío ni garantía ni mando en inglés ni las comisiones de pago nicosas así. Añadidle mínimo 150/180 dólares más.
and i came across this player these days. Shouldn't the price fall even with shipping and warranty if about 50-60 people gather? Ipuk give 10% down on a minimum of 20 orders! why shouldn't Venppro do the same?

I thought the player had a higher class power supply! for this internal content a price of more than $ 500 is excessive

Archivos adjuntos

• Screenshot_20201118-084045.jpg
    Screenshot_20201118-084045.jpg
    1 MB · Visitas: 183
I thought the player had a higher class power supply! for this internal content a price of more than $ 500 is excessive
Thanks for inside picture. Yes it's expensive, but the price is similar to M9203 (which seen the photos on the group purchase thread, still uses external power supply) and with V203 supposedly you get an Oppo clone with optical drive.

Thanks for inside picture. Yes it's expensive, but the price is similar to M9203 (which seen the photos on the group purchase thread, still uses external power supply) and with V203 supposedly you get an Oppo clone with optical drive.
this is exactly what worries me that there is no difference with the M9702 board which we know does not work perfectly with Oppo firmware! most likely they made the small upgrade of the optical device that has been talked about for a long time and have achieved some balance. but let apple99 send a test piece to Javier to see what it's all about! in general, this brand plus Ipuk and Brb are made in the same place by the same people who deliberately maintain unnaturally high prices / especially on the basis of the appearance of free Russian firmware /! Hopefully Rong will release his version with optics next year in order to regulate things with the price

I also think that this is not pure Oppo firmware, as nowhere does it say that it supports HDR +, which is inherent in Pioneer firmware, which leads me to the idea that they use the hybrid firmware of Ipuk which is a compilation of both.

Atrás